statement, located at the bottom of our homepage.
What information do we collect?
1. Some personal information is collected whenever you register or fill in a form on a website, when you participate in any of the interactive areas of our website, or when you send an email to any of our XWHY affiliated email addresses. This personal information will only be used for the purpose for which it is provided, unless you are informed otherwise at the time of giving the information. You may email us at any time to request that we cease to use any of your information.
2. This information usually consists of names and email addresses, but, depending on your computer’s settings, we may also collect demographic information such as your location, age or gender.
How is this information used?
1. We use your personal information to contact you, interact with you and to complete transactions.
2. We may share your personal information with third parties who co-sponsor our events, competitions and surveys and with those who we collaborate with on joint projects and initiatives.
3. We will, on occasion, use the non-identifying information for the purpose of creating de-personalised data which we will then pass on to third parties. This data will not contain identifying information such as names, addresses or email addresses.
4. There are links on the website to third party websites over which XWHY has no control. We cannot accept any liability or responsibility for the way these third parties use your information. We advise that you read the privacy statements on any of these third party websites prior to using them.
5. Our third party advertisers may collect non-identifying information through cookies so that they can provide you with more relevant advertising.